Health Program Action Plans
Resources to Build Your Portfolio
There are many components to a student's preparation to a health professional program, many of them are outlined in this Build Your Student Portfolio section. Health professional program application committees are looking for well-rounded applicants, that have a wide range of experiences. Choose one of the action plans below to help you get organized on your road to application to the health professional program of your choice.
These action plans are 'View Only' in Google Docs. Simply click the link to see them in your browser. You can download your own copy of the action plan to fill out by clicking "File" --> "Download As" --> "Microsoft Word (.doc)".
- Dentistry Action Plan
- Medicine (DO) Action Plan (access available once you've completed the Planning for Medical School workshop)
- Medicine (MD) Action Plan (access available once you've completed the Planning for Medical School workshop)
- Nursing (MN) Action Plan
- Occupational Therapy Action Plan
- Pharmacy Action Plan
- Public Health Action Plan (access connected to Explore Public Health online workshop)
- Physician Assistant Action Plan
- Physical Therapy Action Plan
- Veterinary Medicine Action Plan
One-On-One Personalized Feedback
After completeing a health professional program action plan, you can make an appointment with a Health Careers Center counselor to receive personalized feedback! Please be sure to submit your Action Plan as a Word Document.