Program Application Guide
Congratulations! You’ve made the decision to apply to a health professional program. Use this section of our website to help you find the information you need when navigating the application process.
Before you sit down at the computer to fill out the application:
- Learn about what will be required for application by reviewing the “Parts of an Application” website section. Each school and program can differ, so be aware of these basic parts during your preparation.
- Find out if the program and schools you are applying to participates in one of the centralized application systems
- Be aware of the timelines when applying.
- Know what the admissions standards for the program you seek.
- Get the help you need with planning for medical school, writing a personal statement, developing interviewing skills, planning to gain experience abroad, and more!