Student Clubs and Involvement
Are you interested in getting involved with other students who are striving for the same goal - acceptance to a health professional program? There are many ways to do this! One great way is to connect with the many pre-health stduent organizations on campus. These groups organize group volunteering events, bring in professionals from the community to speak, and help students get informed about the application process for their specific health professional program - among many other things!
- Alpha Epsilon Delta (AED) - Pre-Med Club
- Food Science & Nutrition Club
- Forensic Science Club
- Future Leaders in Science & Healthcare (FLASH)
- Interprofessional Pre-Health Students
- Minnesota Medical Leaders
- Minority Association of Pre-Medical Students
- Music Therapy Student Association
- Pre-Dental Club
- Pre-Genetic Counseling Club
- Pre-Med AMSA (American Medical Student Association)
- Pre-Meds in Action
- Pre-Occupational Therapy Student Group
- Pre-Optometry Club
- Pre-Pharmacy Club
- Pre-Physical Therapy Club
- Pre-Physicians Assistant Organization
- Pre-Veterinary Club
- Project Strive
- Undergraduate Public Health Association
- Undergraduate Surgery Interest Group
- Underserved Mental Health Association
The Interprofessional Pre-Health Students (IPPHS) group is a student group at the University of Minnesota focused on collaborative healthcare and interprofessional development across pre-health (undergraduate) students.
IPPHS was started by leaders of a few of the other pre-health organizations on campus. One of the main goals is to plan or support activities that showcase teamwork and collaboration in healthcare.
IPPHS is a Campus Life Program in affiliation with the Health Careers Center at the University of Minnesota.